Insurance Services in Noblesville
Conner Insurance has served Noblesville residents and businesses as a locally owned, family-operated business since 1949. Over the past 70 years, we’ve grown into a robust insurance company offering comprehensive benefits, commercial and personal insurance plans, and consulting services in all 50 U.S. states. Contact us at (317) 808-7711 to see what we can do for you or your business.
As a world-class insurance company focused on culture, we supplement our other business offerings with employee benefits, strategy and planning, and human resources consulting.Learn More
Conner Insurance offers insurance policies for all areas of your business. From workman’s compensation to cyber liability, we provide custom insurance solutions that ensure your company is protected every step of the way.Learn More
Who We Are
- Family-owned for over 70 years
- Awarded "Best Places to Work in Indiana" from 2016 to 2020
- Finalist for Healthiest Employer of Indiana in 2019 and 2020
- CEO Ben Conner recognized in Indiana Business Journal 2021’s Forty Under 40.
- Highly qualified trusted insurance advisors with specific areas of expertise.
- Mission-driven, relationship-minded, culture-centered, health-conscious business. About Us
More About Our Services
- Professional and General Liability Insurance. Coverage for bodily injury, damage arising from business operations, or from professional services (doctors, attorneys, financial advisors, etc.).
- Commercial Auto and Property. Business policies for company assets.
- Commercial Umbrella
- Workers Compensation. Coverage for your most important asset: employees.
- Cyber Liability. Now more than ever, companies must protect against intellectual property theft, hacks, ransomware, and data breaches.
- Certificate of Insurance Management
- View all commercial insurance products
- Homeowners & Rental. Primary residence, vacation homes, Airbnbs, investment properties, and more.
- Home Warranties & Service Lines. From appliances to sewer lines and more. Cover the gap between homeowners and utility companies.
- Renters. If something happened to your rental property, would you lose everything?
- Automobile. Choose from competitive car insurance rates, safe driver programs, and more.
- Motorcycle. From full-time to seasonal coverage, plus all the added chrome bells and whistles.
- Boat. Boat insurance and personal watercraft policies.
- RV & Motorhome. Insure your home on wheels from all the risks that come with RVing.
- Life & Long-term Care and Disability
- Other Personal Insurance
- Personal Health Insurance. In addition to personal insurance coverage, we partner with HealthSherpa to offer personal health insurance.
- View all personal insurance products